Contact Me See

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Blog Assignment 1

this is a picture of me
Hello everyone! My name is Hoan Nguyen. I was born in Vietnam and my family moved to US since I was 7 years old. The first state we moved to was Salt Lake City Utah, second was Georgia, and lastly here in Mobile Alabama. Yes! my family did a lot of traveling and Mobile is where we stay longer than any other states.
The reason I choose to attend USA was because it's closer to home and I like to be with my family.
I'm majoring in elementary education. I chose this field was because I love children and I have a huge inspiration in teaching and my goal is to make sure the kids have a good foundation when they leave elementary school. Oh! another reason is because my mother named after a teacher and its one one the cool thing about it.
My hobbies are shopping, traveling, movies, art, spend time with friends and family. oh yea and love ice skating!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Hoan! Wow, I cannot believe how many places you have lived! I think it is amazing that you have seen so many areas. I have not traveled much, but I would love to some day! My major is also Elementary Education, and I share the same passion about children. I also enjoy shopping, movies, and spending time with friends and family! However, I am not very good at ice skating! Good luck in this class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hoan I'm following your blog now :) That's cool that you like to ice skate! I've only been ice skating a few times, but I'm not very good. I fall down and embarrass myself! Ha ha. I look forward to reading more of your blogs!
    -Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ice skating? Not much of that in Mobile is there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This a great interesting blog! You have such a unique story of self! I too enjoy ice skating for when i was little, my mother each year on my birthday would take me downtown when they used to open the civic center up for an ice skating rink. I am no professional by all means for I have only done it a few times way back when! Your travels are so exciting! I will enjoy doing our podcast together and learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete