Contact Me See

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Summary Post C4K1,2,3

this is my summary post comment for kids



I was assigned to Mr. L 5th grade class but the site is not working so I commented twice on Lee’s page. Lee is a student at Pt. England School in Auckland, NZ. On the first comment, Lee was concerning about netbook. He said that its fun but you have to keep up with plugging in the battery.

The second comment I made was also on Lee’s post. This post he wrote a descriptive about Cinderella, Lee said that the prince was so charming and he met Cinderella whom is a beautiful girl. You can find his blog at, http://pesleea.blogspot.com/.

On the third comment, Dillon is student in Mr. Somerville class from Pt. England School in Auckland, NZ. In his post he informed people that there was an earthquake that kills many people and have many injured. Before reading his post, I didn’t realize there was an earthquake existed. I think this is a great post and very informing to me. Here is the url to his blog, http://pesdillonm.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment