Contact Me See

Monday, March 21, 2011

Blog Post #9

Mr. McClung's blog post:
Mr.McClung post

I really enjoy reading Mr. McClung’s post, he has been so informing and putting a lot of emphasis when it comes to teaching. He share his experience with the readers about his first year of teaching and how he could better himself to help his students by stop worrying about how he going to teach but how the students can learn. Mr. McClung had advice the readers to take actions. Talk and listen to the students and encourage them to learn and be successful. Another thing he point out is that we need to take advantage of technology and use it efficiently to better teachers' career. I really appreciate his advice because I was a little concern about teaching when I’m out to the field but after reading his post it has given me strength and courage to not be afraid and just put all your efforts out there for the students. I will definitely take his advice and will be a better educator.

No comments:

Post a Comment