Contact Me See

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

C4T post #3

This is a picture of my little sister, Katherine



I commented on Hadley J, his blog title is Middle School Matrix. I commented in his blog called “An Hour of Silence”. In this post, he came up with an idea of “Quiet Time” that his kids would be quiet in their rooms, no TV and no computer. Just themselves and lots of paper and crayons and books to read. He wants his kids to just be quiet to let their minds relax and think whatever thoughts that they had. I think it’s a wonderful experience because it has shown that many students were in urged to talk to him and telling him what they were thinking during silence time. Sometimes, we as adults need silence time and just relax our minds for a little. It actually a very great way to help relieve your stress and help you to think more effectively. Anyway, I really enjoy reading his blog post because I can use it in the future with my students and for myself as well. If you would like to see his blog, please follow this link at
http://hadleyjf.wordpress.com/2011/03/20/an-hour-of-silence/#comments

No comments:

Post a Comment