Contact Me See

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

C4T #2

this is my comment for teacher #2



This is very informing to me. I have never heard of "everloop" before and it sounds very interesting. I like the fact that this site provided the security purposes and it have so many activities. As you quoted "Everloop will be the platform kids groups use to actively promote, entertain, and inform. Loaded with educational resources, entertainment opportunities, and apps, we’ll foster content sharing, innovation, and entrepreneurial development. All within a private loop." I think this is a great opportunity for children to interact with one another in a efficient way and educated by using this rather children go online to play games and random stuff which doesn't benefit them.
DoInk: I have never heard or use this site before but this is a a great site for children. We can do simple & friendly vector editor
create flash-style animations use community art & your own post to YouTube and Facebook download your art. I have two younger sisters and they love it! This site provide the creativity for children worldwide especially if there's nothing for them to do. It's fun and creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment