Contact Me See

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Final C4K7-10

final comments for kids

Post #7
I commented on Ms. Janine Tito in room 22. She is teaching 7/8 years old students at Pt. England School, Auckland, N.Z. In her class blog, she stated that her students are multi-talented, hard working crew of the kids who love sport, music, art and even school work.

My comment for kid is Lesley and she is a Tongan. She lives with her mom, her sister, and uncle and his wife. She also mentioned that she have three half sisters in Australia. In her blog, she have posted two charts that shows who is the favorite teachers in the school and what is the most favorite sports in the school. Also, I have learned that Lesley is very proud of her family. Click on the URL if you would like to see Lesley's blog. http://peslesleym.blogspot.com/

Post #8
The third blog that I read is called Mr. McClung's World. I made a blog post earlier which thoroughly analyzes this site. I commented on one post called Lessons Learned: One, Pay Your Lunch Bill. In this post, Mr. McClung was informing us that he had a note in his box stating that he should pay his lunch’s bill 3 days continuously. I left a comment for Mr. McClung telling him that I thank him for letting us know about this because he has provided the future teachers to be aware of certain things in school, he informed us that we should be caution and handle our business.

Post #9
Mrs. Yollis is a third grade teacher from California who is dedicated to giving the best education to her students through incorporating technology in her classroom. I really enjoy reading Mr. Yollis’s Classroom Blog because I have learn a lot from her blog and she does have a lot of interesting information for the future teachers. In her blog, she share with other people how her teaching is and how she think that technology is a great beneficial technique to teach students to learn. One thing I really admire her is that before commenting on her blog is that to check your grammar and spelling. She is very strict about that and expect very highly of her students. Also, everyone of her students have their own blog and Mrs. Yollis always encourage the students’ parents to participate in the blog and interact with the students.

Post #10
I commented on one of the students' blogs called "Hannah's Hacienda". Hannah made a post called "Leila Donates Her Hair to Locks of Love". After viewing and reading her blog, I have really admired her. She is so young and has so much caring and thoughtful person. In this post I commented on her blog saying that I really enjoy and think that she is amazing for donating her hair for Locks of Love Foundation. Hannah did a wonderful thing for others and I’m glad she donates her hair for those who needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment