Contact Me See

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Progress Report for Final Project

Final Project


Ever since I take EDM 310, I have learned so many things about technology. Before I enter the education field, I have never thought of using so many technologies and all I thought was the traditional teaching style like how all teachers teach their students using textbooks and workbook materials. Now, that I have some experience from EDM 310 class, I realize that technology has made it so much easier and make it so much fun. Also, technologies provide students with creative programs; such as blogging and podcast. I have decided to create a podcast for my final project with Rebecca Warnberg. We will discuss the benefits of technology for educators. There will be programs that we will discuss about for teachers to use and we will also be talking about the benefits of it. I can’t wait to work on this project with Rebecca!

No comments:

Post a Comment